Accommodation options are provided below for Canberra and for the South Coast.
Looking to take some time out to explore Canberra as part of C2C 2019?
YMCA Canberra have a range of accommodation options to suit both groups and individuals.
Leumeah Lodge offers both group (30ppl or more) and individual accommodation in either bunk or hotel style rooms. Located in Gold Creek, just off the Barton Highway, it offers easy access to Canberra CBD as well as the surrounding region.
Bush Capital Lodge, centrally located in beautiful bushland in O’Connor, offers great value accommodation for groups of 20 or more. It is the perfect base for your group to get out and explore the Nation’s Capital.
Both lodges are offering a 15% discount on rates for Capital to Coast participants and their families.
For group booking please contact our Reservations Coordinator at email@example.com and for individual bookings please contact Leumeah lodge at Leumeah.firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 6152 8388
The race organisers have negotiated discounts for a number of accommodation options at the South Coast:
- Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort – 10% discount for C2C entrants (call 02 4478 6355)
- Big4 South Durras Holiday Park – 10% discount for C2C entrants (call 02 4478 6028)
- Araluen Motor Lodge – 10% discount for C2C entrants (call 02 4472 6266)
- Bay Breeze Motel – 10% discount for C2C entrants (call 02 4472 7222)
- Big4 Batemans Bay Beach Resort – 10% discount for one night and 15% for two nights (call 02 4472 4541)
Bookings must be made directly with the accommodation to receive the discount, please mention Capital to Coast at the time of booking.